Our highly skilled expert plastic surgeons employ the most advanced and refined techniques available, providing the highest international standard of care, safety and professionalism at our private clinics in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Göteborg and Malmö.
Akademikliniken also serves as a private research facility, developing new methods and techniques in the field of cosmetic surgery. Among our innovations within the field of breast augmentation is the minimally invasive and 3D-imaging “AK method,” also taught to plastic surgeons from other hospitals and private clinics around the world.
With thirty years of experience in the field of plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, we perform almost every kind of cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
We specialise in all areas of facial and body procedures, including:
- Breast augmentation, including breast enlargement, breast lift, breast reduction, and breast reconstruction
- Liposuction and body sculpting, of hips, thighs, arms, including “mommy makeovers” and tummy tucks.
- Facelift and other forms of advanced face surgery, including facelift, neck lift, forehead lift, eye lift, chin surgery and double chin surgery
- Cosmetic eye surgery, or blepharoplasty, such as correction of droopy or puffy eyelids and eye lift
- All forms of plastic surgery for men, including facial and body contouring cosmetic surgery
Our esthetic is guided by an appreciation for natural, gentle and beautiful results, where we through careful consultations with patients and employment of skilled expertise work toward each individual patient’s best version of themselves.
Akademikliniken, as well as our medical doctors and surgeons, are members of both The Swedish Association of Esthetic Surgery (Svensk Förening för Estetisk Plastikkirurgi) as well as The Swedish Association for Plastic Surgery (Svensk Plastikkirurgisk Förening).
All of our plastic surgeons are fluent in English and Swedish, and we also offer consultations in German, Italian, French, Turkish and Finnish.